FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE, LLC. (“FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE”) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Web site.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE website or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
- To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status; and
- To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
- Processing your Distributor Application;
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status;
- Developing Downline Genealogy Reports or other related business reports;
- Providing Distributor services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training;
- Administering Distributor benefits;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
- Publishing personal information in FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications;
- Providing references; and
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes.
- To keep track of your shopping cart status;
- To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter your password; and
- To track your site of origin for the follow-me feature.
We ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information, such as postal code, age or income level. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, credit card or social security number, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access.
Links to Other Web sites
As a resource to our visitors we provide links to other Web sites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE is not responsible for the contents of such linked Web sites. In particular, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Web sites.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
- Those employees, directors and managers of FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
- Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries;
- Sponsors and upline business leaders who may need access to downline distributor personal information in order to monitor sales activity and business development in their personal sales groups. However, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE does not share credit card information or Social Security or Social Insurance Numbers with any third party without your permission or unless required by law or valid court order
- Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements; and
- In the case of information submitted by distributors, any consultant/agent appointed by FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE or its affiliates, shall also extend to any person or corporation to which FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail or written letter to our Distributor or Customer Service department. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE the personal information FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about FrontDoor Dental Care’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Distributor/Customer Service.
Questions or comments about FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE should be e-mailed or mailed by post to FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Distributor/Customer Service.
Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Communications (SPAM)
FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE does not send “spam” (unsolicited commercial electronic communications in the form of e-mail, text, SMS/instant message) to our Distributors or customers, and we prohibit our Distributors from using spam to market and sell our products or recruit other Distributors. As such, we require our Distributors to comply with the following rules when using electronic communications to market and promote the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE opportunity and our products:
- You may send commercial electronic communications ONLY to (a) recipients with whom you have an existing business, family, or personal relationship; or (b) business referrals, but only if you have a business, family or personal relationship with the person making the referral and the person making the referral has a business, family or personal relationship with the person being referred to you.
- Any commercial electronic communication you send must include: (a) a clear and accurate subject header, (b) accurate sender contact details (name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address), (c) in the case of a referral, the name of the person who provided you with the referral, and (d) a functional “opt-out” or unsubscribe feature.
Electronic Signature / Consent to Contract Electronically
FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE, LLC. (“FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE”) requires your consent to enter into an electronic agreement with FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE before you complete your online enrollment.
Please note if you complete the online Associate/Distributor Application and Agreement, you DO NOT need to complete and submit a paper application to become a FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Independent Associate. The entire agreement between you and FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE, with respect to your application to become an independent FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Distributor, will be evidenced by an electronic record of the application process. This electronic record serves as your acknowledgment that you consent to use an electronic record of your agreement with FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE instead of a paper contract and that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Associate/Distributor Application and Agreement, FrontDoor Dental Care’s Policies and Procedures, and the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Compensation Plan, which documents form the basis of your entire Associate/Distributor Agreement with FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE.
To access the documents that make up the entire Associate Agreement and submit your online Associate Application and Agreement, you will need the following hardware and software: a personal computer (“PC”) with modem or other Internet access device, operational Internet browser software (e.g., Safari or Internet Explorer), and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the terms of the Associate/Distributor Agreement, FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software necessary.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, if you do so, your Associate/Distributor Agreement will be automatically terminated and you will lose all rights to any downline organization (including but not limited to any property rights you may have), and you will lose all rights to all remuneration under the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Compensation Plan. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use of an electronic agreement (and thereby terminate your Associate Agreement with FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE) you may do so at any time and for any reason by providing written notice to FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE indicating your intent to discontinue your Distributorship. The written notice must include your signature, printed name, address, and FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE identification number.
During the online enrollment process, you must read all the documents that form the Associate Agreement (which includes the Terms and Conditions of the Associate/Distributor Application and Agreement, FrontDoor Dental Care’s Policies & Procedures and the FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Compensation Plan) in their entirety. FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE encourages you to print and retain these documents for future reference. Should you wish to obtain a printed copy of the Terms and Conditions of the Associate/Distributor Application and Agreement, the Policies & Procedures, and/or the Compensation Plan, you may download and print a PDF version of the same from FrontDoor Dental Care’s website. There is no charge for this service.
Additional opt-in language for Online Enrollment and Shop Terms & Conditions
By completing the online enrollment process, you (i) agree and consent to contract electronically with FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE to become an independent FRONTDOOR DENTAL CARE Distributor, and (ii) acknowledge that you are entering into a legal agreement and you intend to be legally bound by this electronic agreement. You may decline to complete the online enrollment process in which case the process of electronically completing your Associate/Distributor Application and Agreement and executing the same will be terminated.
If you have any concerns about the Site(s), Mobile App(s), or this Policy, please send us an e-mail: Adam@frontdoordentalcare.com
or call us at the number: USA (303) 257 6282